Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey)

3 posters

Go down

Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey) Empty Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey)

Post  Kyle Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:36 am

Character Description

Basic Information

Profile Name: Kyle
Character Name: Bailarina Ramsha
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128 lbs
Personality: For those who have been to NUL, I don't really need to tell them this. For those who haven't, stick around, read a couple posts and you'll get the idea.
Loves: Rakdos Hanyou, being the King's concubine, sex, belly dancing, teasing, fighting, training, moments with Rakdos-sama
Likes: Sex, money, power, spas, shopping, dressing up, men in general, women in general
Dislikes: Boredom, wars, having to do chores, losing, being underestimated, betrayal, being out of the loop, fast food -- Cheap food at all really, forgetting her earrings, people who think they know what they're talking about

Basic Info Continued

Position: Quinta (5th) Espada and Concubina del Rey (The King's Concubine).
Aspect of Death: Ramsha's aspect of death is Euphoria.
Weapons:
"Mariposa":

History

Ramsha is perhaps one of the oldest Hollows in Heuco Mundo, next to the current King himself. When human, she was born a young hypersexual maiden (a trait more commonly known as Nymphomania) in the Middle Ages in England. As can be expected of the Middle Ages, she was perceived as a deviant or a witch due to her drive to have sex at least three times a day, as medical science had not really progressed nearly enough to classify it as a mental condition. When her own husband had rejected her because of this trait and told the townspeople that she was possessed, she had been forced to run away and go into hiding, eventually turning to the life of a prostitute, which she found a lot more welcoming of her. It was during a one-night stand with one of the customers that she was killed by one of his enemies, and since no Soul Reaper came to claim her, soon enough she transformed into a Hollow.

She was originally a rather strange Hollow, for instead of devouring spirits, she instead sought to have sexual relationships with them. While the reason for this deviation-from-the-norm is unknown, it most probably has something to do with her hypersexuality when she was alive. She did this by using Soul-Body seperation to have the victim come out of their body, before engaging in sexual acts with them. Unlike most Hollows, she seemed to suck out the spiritual energy of her victims during sex, for the energy lost by the living soul during the mating process was used by her to replenish her own stock. The victim sometimes died from too much energy loss, though often she let them live and they merely perceived it as a wet dream. Or a wet nightmare, since doing a female butterfly monster can hardly be classified as a dream.

Eventually, like all Hollows, her lust drove her to the point that she no longer found and interest in human souls and turned her face towards Hueco Mundo, the world of Hollows. There, she performed the same acts with Hollows as she did with humans, though because she never actually consumed souls like the rest of them, she was comparatively weak to other Hollows her age, but still intelligent enough to pass the Gillian stage and become an Adjuchas. It was here, as an Adjuchas that she obtained her second ability - other then sucking life force through sexual euphoria, she could also extend and contract her butterfly Hollow form's proboscis, which was lined with deadly poison. This eventually went on to become her main ability when she took off her mask.

Poisoning her victims and raping the life force out of them was much more time consuming and less rewarding than actually going cannibal on them like everyone else did, but Ramsha did not mind the wait. There was no fun in eating people, but sex was so much more enthralling. She spent about three hundred years as an Adjuchas before she finally managed to gain enough energy to take off her Hollow mask and transform into the beautiful bellydancer you see in the picture above.

Now several times stronger, she got a bit too in over her head when she tried to assassinate the Hollow King himself. The King, on the other hand, taking her mesmerizing beauty into account, realized that it would be too much of a waste for her to die, and thus enslaved her and her a part of his harem. Due to her nature, she soon became the King's most prized item. It was during this time that the Great War broke out, and the then-soldier Hanyou Rakdos was quickly rising through the ranks. When Rakdos became a hero of the war, the Hollow King decided to award him. He called him personally and presented Ramsha to him as a gift.

Nearing the end of the war, however, when the final battle ensued, Ramsha ended up getting severely hurt and ran away from the place. It was during this time that behind her back Rakdos became King, though she was unaware of the fact and thought he had died in the war. She wandered from place to place, using her old method of getting stronger and stronger until she was well into the Espada level. When she got a bit in over her head again, this time with a Vasto Lorde, Rakdos was somewhere around and he found her and saved her. When she realized he was alive, she offered to be his professed slave again, but Rakdos declined, saying that the whole of Hueco Mundo was now his slave.

Ramsha: Fine, I'll be the one thing you don't have then.
Rakdos: I'm the King of the White Sands, what could you possibly give me that I don't have?
Ramsha: Every King needs something that you don't have yet.
Rakdos: Which is?
Ramsha: Your concubine.
Rakdos: *pauses for a while, before he smirks* Welcome to my ranks, Quinta Espada and Concubina del Rey.

Character Stats

Level: 80
HP: 40
Speed: 100
Strength: 200
Striking Speed: 250
Reiatsu: 200

Techniques

Arrancar Abilities

Tier 1

+Cero Primera – Primeval Zero (10 Reiatsu)
+Bala – Bullet (5 Reiatsu)

Tier 2

+Cero – Zero (Pink)
+Bala – Bullet (Silver)
+Cero Doble Double Zero (15 Reiatsu + 10 Reiatsu for every tier the absorbed cero is - returned Cero is silver with pink streaks of lightning)

Tier 3

+Cero (30 Reiatsu - Cero is silver with pink streaks of lightning, released from in front of her belly button when she peforms a backbend)
+Bala (12 Reiatsu - Bala is silver with pink streaks of lightning)

Tier 4

~Sonído – Sound (5 Reiatsu)
~Hierro (--)
+Cero – Zero (Silver) (40 Reiatsu - released from in-between her legs/in front of her crotch area)
+Bala (18 Reiatsu - silver)
+Gran Rey Cero Grand King Cero (45 Reiatsu - Gran Rey Cero is silver with pink streaks of lightning, released from either the sole or the big toe of one of her feet)
~Bala Barrage (18 Reiatsu + 2 Reiatsu for every additional Bala - silver)

Last edited by Kyle on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 am; edited 21 times in total
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey) Empty Re: Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey)

Post  Kyle Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 am

She's done, just need her Resurrection approved.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey) Empty Re: Bailarina Ramsha (Quinta Espada – Concubina del Rey)

Post  Kyle Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Erm... *ahem*?
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am

Approved until a mod disagrees with me

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

I am not a mod but the only problem i see is the Tier 5 ability's. when I created the number 1 espada I was told to take the tier 5 ability's off of him, and i could only go up to 4. So unless itachi already OK'd it in a pm or something that is the only thing I see, and the fourth ability in the resurrection, but not be usable until you learn it, wich again is something he told me i could not have yet with my character.

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about that rule

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Yay me being yelled at for screwing up will actually help someone ^^

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 am

Hmm...

I've put the Beso ability on-hold for now. Will get it in-character.

If I wanna make a custom Cero, where do I post it?

Also, her theme song is here o.o:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz3qxXMueqw
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down