Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Factory District

2 posters

Go down

Abandoned Factory District Empty Abandoned Factory District

Post  Itachi2pt0 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 pm

An area where there seems to be more Hollows than normal, perhaps because of the amount of deaths of workers here or that there is no one to see a Hollow penetrate the barrier between this world and Hueco Mundo.
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

https://bleachmegalegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Factory District Empty Re: Abandoned Factory District

Post  Itachi2pt0 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Mass of Hollows

A mass of Gilian's were waving back and forth, though what force controlling them was unseen.
Mood: Manic
Condition: Healthy
Level:???
Hit Points: 120• Speed: 35 • Strength: 100• Striking Speed: 117 • Reiatsu: 700
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou alighted on top of a building just outside the the gathering of Hollows. He turned to Kenshin. "Show me what you can do." He said jerking his thumb in the direction of the seething mass of Hollows. "It's all you, boy." He glanced over at the Hollows and felt the combined spiritual energy of them. It was rather fearsome actually. All these Hollows added up to be quite a bit of spiritual energy it practically rolled off them in waves.
Mood: Serene
Level: 90
Hit Points: 44 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140• Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 300
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 am

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin sweat dropped. "Um, you do realize those are a SHIT TON OF MENOS GRANDE!!!! What the hell do you expect me to be able to do BY MYSELF against a group as large as that? I still have to call for back up if one comes in and that usually takes form in a Lieutenant or HIGHER. And you're just going to sit back and watch?!!?! ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?"

Kenshin took a breath and let it out slowly. "Fine. Fine. You're right. This is a test. Maybe I won't get my ass handed to me while doing this. Maybe I'll come out of this alive."

He drew his sword slowly off his back out of it's monstrous sheath. *I know we haven't gotten well acquainted yet, but if you were going to choose a time in which to actually give me a helping hand, now would be really great.*

The blade made no response to him and Kenshin sighed. "Here goes... something"

He leaped forward, gathering reiatsu into his blade and yelling as he did an Assisted Slash. It stuck into the side of a Gilian but did not go very deep. "Oh shit."
Mood: Grumpy
Level: 0
Hit Points: 9• Speed: 30• Strength: 40• Striking Speed: 55 • Reiatsu: 50/50
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

Mass of Hollows

The Gilians all focused on Kenshin and began gathering cero's in their mouths, charging them up to the point where it looked like another sun was rising the horizon. Anything caught in this blast was going to be incinerated.
Hit Points: 80• Speed: 35 • Strength: 100• Striking Speed: 117 • Reiatsu: 100
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou cocked his head to the left as he watched Kenshin's feeble attempts at assaulting the Gillian. "If you don't move.. you're going to die." He said sweetly. He let his fingers run over the hilt of his zanpakuto contemplating whether or not the head captain would be mad at him if he simply let them vaporize him. He wasn't particularly sure but if it got to bad he might intervene. Maybe.. He wasn't exactly fond of grunts like Kenshin. The boy had gone and attacked without even releasing his blade, He probably wasn't even in tune with it enough to release it. How sad.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin growled. "Ya think?"

He gathered a larger amount of reiatsu and forced the blade through the gilian suddenly. It dissolved right as the ceros were launched, leaving when spot where they didn't hit. The air around Kenshin was wavering slightly around him as his reiatsu levels increased. The other gilian looked at him and howled. Kenshin smiled and placed his blade on his shoulder. "I won't go down that easily."

Suddenly he flash stepped above the gilians. "Let's try this again!"

He swung straight down and sliced a gilian in two. However, there looked like there were several more. He was breathing heavily, sweat pouring down his face. "Is it really necessary for you to be that lazy?"
Level: 5
Hit Points: 10• Speed: 45• Strength: 50• Striking Speed: 72 • Reiatsu: 50/50
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Mass of Hollows

The gillians howled and launched a cero at the captain, not as powerful as the charged one but still powerful enough to wipe out a building.

One of them swung at Kenshin, trying to swat him like one would swat a fly.
Hit Points: 60• Speed: 35 • Strength: 100• Striking Speed: 117 • Reiatsu: 100
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Aikou Kirai

A small grin crept onto Aikou's face as the cero came hurtling towards him. "Wrong move." his voice came out barely a whisper as he flickered out of view and the building he stood upon was leveled a moment later as the cero crashed into it. Meanwhile the gillian who has fired the cero found himself without a head as Aikou sliced it cleanly off and alighted gracefully upon a building across from the one he had originally stood upon. A small laugh escaped which he quickly shut down and attempted to compose his face. Fighting, killing, slaughtering.. all these things brought out the madness in him and made him rather unpredictable. It was a rather unfortunate mental condition he suffered from one that he had fought since birth. It was almost as if two separate minds housed themselves inside his head. His own and that which took over when he fought.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin's breathing became strange as he inhaled deeply, a rattling breath coming forth from his mouth. He took a step and disappeared, deeply slashing through one of the gillians and then deftly rotating in the air, coming back for a second attack straight through ones mask. He burst out the other side and landed on the ground, his glowing a faint blue. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

He slashed at the last one, even though he was about twenty feet away from. Blood exploded from it's chest, thick like tar, and it toppled over. Kenshin was breathing heavily, and he looked at the captain. "Did I pass?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou glanced at Kenshin quizzically. "Pass what..?" He asked as if he really had no clue. "Oh, yeah.. That. There wasn't any test. I lied. I just didn't feel like doing anything." He said simply. He smiled sweetly at Kenshin. "Do you have a problem with that?" He asked as he hopped down from the building and alighted upon the ground.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Adjuchas

"YOU BROKE ALL OF MY MINIONS!" Roared the adjuchas, charging a cero in its mouth and launching a cero at the two of them.
Hit Points: 20• Speed: 70 • Strength: 70• Striking Speed: 105 • Reiatsu: 100
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin's eyes widened in fear as he saw the cero barreling towards them. He took a step forward and grabbed the captain by the arm and flash stepping out of the way. "Can you help with that."

Kenshin pointed at the Adjuchas. "Because I don't think I can take that on by myself."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou dodged the cero easily and stood in front of Adjuchas. "I'm really not in the mood." He said as he ran a hand through his hair and flashed it a winning smile, while at the same time ceasing to repress his spiritual energy and instead letting it rush out. Kenshin would feel the pressure of his spiritual energy as a physical weight most likely and the Adjuchas probably would as well. "Leave, Unless you want to die." He said as he rested his hand upon his zanpakuto. The air around them became tainted with the scent of blood and his spiritual pressure exerted itself in a malicious way looking to weaken the resolve of everything and everyone around them.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin felt the pressure of the captain rise up but didn't even blink. He was so used to being around his father that spiritual pressure didn't bother him. "What the hell is that..."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Adjuchas

The adjuchas charged the captain, swinging with his claws
Hit Points: 20• Speed: 70 • Strength: 70• Striking Speed: 105 • Reiatsu: 100
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou stood his ground and let the beast rake his claws across his chest uselessly. The beast simply didn't have enough reiatsu to injure him that way, Aikou's reiatsu levels were beyond most any other soul reapers out there, In fact they were comparable to Jinshin's. Aikou glanced down at his captains robes and got an annoyed look on his face. "You ruined my robes, fool." He said as if lost in thought. An odd look crossed his face as his eyes turned from their normal stormy gray to a deep red. "Time to die." His voice came out deeper and menacing, nothing like it was a moment ago. He fully released the limits he had placed on his own spiritual energy and a great column of pure white spiritual energy shot into the sky tearing a hole through the clouds before it settle around him like an aura. It was similar to what the late Kenpachi had been able to do when he released his spiritual energy. In a flash his blade sliced through the beast's hand and detached it from the rest of his arm. He held his sword in his left hand lazily at his side as he advanced slowly on the beast with his spiritual energy swirling around him causing his robes to billow outwards and his hair upwards while the cement around him cracked and rumbled as if there was an earthquake.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content