Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning

Post  Shinigami Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante sighed as he looked at the espada and one of the other captains start fighting, "what ever floats your boat, just don't go and die." Dante said as he turned around sheathing his sword, "maybe next time you can enjoy some fighting." Dante said to his zanpaktou. He looked over his shoulder and shrugged again before he flickered completely out of sight.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Level: 90
HP: 46 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140 • Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 320/320
Special Attack Used:None

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Marrok Koroto

'Damn it he moved' Marrok thought as the caption dodged his cero. 'How could he see that slight of an opening. Well I guess I under estimated this shinigami a little bit.' He began repositioning his body as the caption flashed behind him. "You must be faster than that hmm?" Marrok laughed as he tried a dodge of his own before the blade hit him. Luck was not on his side as the explosion of Reiatsu still hit him, with that and the shock wave that followed marrok was sent through many buildings before finally stopping several miles away from the point of impact. 'Dang That was one big boom. maybe he should teach me that someday, heh but them again maybe not.' Marrok teetered back and forth as he got back to his feet and stuck his blade into the ground engulfing him in flame which mended his outer wounds making appear almost perfectly fine. "I know you can hear me" He shouted over the his little playmate "Now that we made a few explosions lets try to be civil now ok?" With that he sheathed his blade and sat down on part of a building he had just recently flown through and waited with the friendliest smile he could try to come up with. "Are you ready to be best friends now? I know I am."
Mood: Hello Friend Smile (You bastard Mad)
Condition: Broken (Looks fine)
Hit Points: 37• Speed: 180 • Strength: 165• Striking Speed: 255 • Reiatsu: 205/205
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Aikou Kirai

A deep rumbling chuckle emanated from Aikou. "Do not take me for a fool." His double timbered voice called out across to the espada. He flew through the air closing the distance in a matter of seconds and stopped on a dime in front of the espada. He hefted his blade into the sky once more with one hand and held it there. "Leave now or die." He told the espada his voice no longer double timbered and not even close to Aikou's own. We will not spare him! Aikou's mind argued as the other personality stayed his hand and prevented him from bringing the blade down. The warning came from his other personality as Aikou tried to fight against it. He had never been powerless against his other side before.
Mood: Restrained
Hit Points: 52 • Speed: 190 • Strength: 220• Striking Speed: 315 • Reiatsu: 300
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Marrok Koroto

"My my such hostility." Marrok chuckled as he got up and walked away from the captain. He waves his hand in front of him and created the rip in reality that would be his trip home. He sighed as he released the circle of reiatsu he made and reverts back to his original form. Turning back to the captain he game the soul reaper a look of despair "It appears all I ever thought of you where true. Just mindless murderers. Even when I try to be nice you can not comprehend kindness I guess, but not matter if you must be this way I will just leave... For now at least. So good bye friend may our paths cross again very soon." With that he gave an overly friendly smile and walked through his portal back to Hueco Mundo.
Mood: Hello Friend Smile (You bastard Mad)
Condition: Broken (Looks fine)
Hit Points: 37• Speed: 180 • Strength: 165• Striking Speed: 255 • Reiatsu: 205/205
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante suddenly appeared beside Aikou and sighed "I'm surprised you even made Captain." Dante said as he looked at the bankai formed figure with the rather beastly weapon, Dante sighed again, "life isn't full of war, fighting and killing your opponent, you need to control yourself before you can possibly think of fighting a real battle, its never whose stronger or whose better, never was never will be, its more about who has more self control, and faith in their actions, your actions seemed to be controlled by another thing entirely." Dante said as he replaced the necklace around his neck masking the supposedly small amount of reiatsu he kept it at to hide to avoid unnecessary issues such as timeless fights. Dante gave Aikou a disappointed look, "return back to seritei, this is going into my report of everything that happened tonight, but next time remember, you're enemy could be your best of friends regardless of what side your on." Dante said before his pressence disappeared entirely as he vanished from sight somewhere within the town.
Mood: Calm
HP: 46 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140 • Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 320/320
Special Attack Used:None

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 am

Aikou Kirai

Aikou returned to normal, His blade shrinking back to it's original size and losing it's red colour. Aikou fell to his knees and punched the ground in frustration. Sesshoku had no idea how true that was, His actions were barely his own anymore. He needed to research his condition, See if any others had experienced it before. It was getting worse, Never before had his other side been able to take forceful control of him. It terrified him. He had an idea of what this was but he needed confirmation. The burst of sympathy he had felt when fighting Marrok hadn't been his own. This intruder in his head had to go. He glanced up at the fight above to see Jinshin and Rakdos still going at it. He hadn't the strength to interfere, So he masked his energy and slipped back into the soul society.
Mood: Frightened
Hit Points: 44 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140• Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 300
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content